It’s Here: Mobile Banking App for Android™ Now Available

Thursday, March 29 at 03:51 PM
Category: Personal Finance

For all of our Android users who have been patiently awaiting the new mobile banking app, wait no more.  The Arvest Mobile Banking App for Android devices is now available for download.  You must be enrolled in Mobile Banking to use the app.

To get the new app, go now to the Google Play app store to download the Arvest Mobile Banking App for Android.  Once installed, log in using your Online Banking login ID and password and begin enjoying convenient and secure mobile banking, all at your fingertips.  (This app requires Android version 2.2 or higher)

Haven’t enrolled mobile banking yet?  No worries. Signing up is quick and easy.

Mobile Banking enrollment takes place after you log in to Arvest Online Banking.

1. Make sure you have your text message enabled phone with you and log into Online Banking on your computer
  2. After you log in, select the Mobile Banking Tab
  3. Select Sign Up to enroll and review the Terms and Conditions
  4. Follow the instructions provided during the enrollment process
  5. Once complete, you can begin using the Arvest Mobile Banking App as well as Text/SMS Banking and Mobile Web Banking

To learn more about Arvest Mobile Banking or the new Android Mobile Banking app, click here.   If you have any problems enrolling or logging into Arvest Mobile Banking, please call (866) 952-9523 for personal assistance.

Tags: Mobile Banking, Online Services
moparman on 3/30/2012 at 9:19 AM

Thank goodness!  I think I speak for the MANY non-iPhone users who are Arvest bankers when I say; "It's about time. We appreciate it!"

Ms. Couldn'tWait on 3/30/2012 at 2:37 PM

Too little, too late!  Already opened an account at another bank and will be closing my Arvest account within the month.

Jeff S on 3/30/2012 at 5:51 PM

Thank you for getting the online banking for android. FInally but worth it.

William on 4/2/2012 at 12:23 PM

So is there an update on getting this android app submitted to BlackBerry App World for use on the BlackBerry Playbook?  It literally takes under an hour to convert the app and then you've got the app ready for all their current tablets and any phone they come out with in the future.  Why wouldn't you?

John on 4/2/2012 at 1:06 PM

The app doesn't even know where the Joyce St Arvest branch is located

Arvest Blog Admin on 4/2/2012 at 1:55 PM

William - The release of a mobile banking app for Blackberry devices is undetermined at this time.  Don't forget that you can use Mobile Web Banking or Text/SMS Banking for your mobile banking needs.

John - Thanks for letting us know.  We're checking into it.

Thanks!

KING on 4/2/2012 at 5:07 PM

WHAT!?!?!?     I never thought this day would come!!!!!

**faints in disbelief**

Michelle on 4/3/2012 at 7:33 PM

It just hangs after I put in my password. There are a couple of other users that have reported the same thing in Google Marketplace. Who can I contact for support?

Arkygurl on 4/3/2012 at 9:27 PM

Downloaded tonight and works GREAT on my HTC Inspire! Been waiting for a long time for this app. Thanks Arvest!

Arvest Blog Admin on 4/4/2012 at 8:10 AM

Michelle - We're sorry you are having this issue.  Please give us a call at (866) 952-9523 if you are still having a problem signing in. Thanks!

ICEBERG5K on 4/8/2012 at 1:35 AM

Its about time!!!!

Downloading now!

Timothy on 4/14/2012 at 9:28 PM

It is nice to be able to view my accounts  when I am away .

Mark on 4/17/2012 at 10:00 PM

When I transfer funds from one account to another, funds are not updated on the account balance screen even though the transfer went through successfully.  This has caused me to transfer funds multiple times thinking it didn't go through!  Please look at this!  Going back to browser...

Environment:

- Nexus S 4G

- ICS Stock (4.0.4)

Arvest Blog Admin on 4/19/2012 at 9:17 AM

Mark, thanks for reporting this issue.  We are having a technician look into it for you and hopefully have it resolved very soon.  Thanks!

david on 6/5/2012 at 8:21 PM

bill payment screen select payee... when selected it displays the scroll list with the payee index number but not the name of the payee....

Other than this issue reported above... let me say Good God you people are slow at releasing this app., but it is a good app from what i can tell.

Arvest Blog Admin on 6/6/2012 at 8:37 AM

David,

Thanks for reporting this issue.  We have passed this on to our developers.

Thanks for visiting the Arvest Blog!

Carol on 6/17/2012 at 1:51 PM
I'm already using the mobile app on my iphone (love it, btw). Can I also get the android app for my kindle? I assume there's no limit to how many devices you can access your account with?
Arvest Blog Admin on 6/19/2012 at 7:25 PM
Carol, I'm glad you are enjoying the app! To answer your first question, the app is currently not supported on Android tablets or Kindle Fire. However, we have plans of making it available in the future. To answer your second question, there is no limit on the number of devices you can access your account information. As long as you are enrolled in mobile banking and the device supports the app, you can log in. Thanks Carol!
Oscar Puente on 8/12/2012 at 12:28 AM
Thank you, Mobile Banking will make things easer for me!
Arvest Blog Admin on 8/14/2012 at 6:47 PM
That's what we hope for Oscar! Glad you are enjoying mobile banking.