Arvest Mobile Banking App Update Coming Soon for iPhone

Monday, August 27 at 04:50 PM
Category: Arvest News

An update is coming soon to the Arvest Mobile Banking App for iPhone.  This update is a particularly exciting one, as it will completely change the look and feel of the current app for an improved iPhone experience.

The iPhone app update will enhance the look and functionality to provide a richer iPhone experience, an improvement over the current screens.  The image provided gives you a preview of how the new app will appear.  This update will also set the stage for some new enhancements in future releases, including Remote Check Deposit.

How do I get the update?

Once the new update is available, you will be prompted to download it when you open the app to log in to Mobile Banking.

To receive the best experience from the new app, make sure your iPhone is running iOS 5.  If you haven’t already updated your phone to this operating system, learn how.

Also, please make sure you can currently log into the current Mobile Banking app to ensure your login ID and password are working correctly.

This update and all other updates coming in the future are all intended to make banking easier and more convenient for you.

We’ll be sure to update you on the Arvest Blog once the new update is available.  If you experience any technical issues or have questions about this iPhone update, please feel free to call us at (866) 952-9523.  We’re happy to assist.

Tags: Mobile Banking
Melissa on 8/28/2012 at 6:33 PM
Will there be an update like this for android or just the iPhone?
Arvest Blog Admin on 8/29/2012 at 1:08 PM
Melissa, that's a good question. This update will bring the iPhone app more in line with the current Android version as far as look and feel. After this update is complete, both iPhone and Android will be prepared for the next round of future enhancements. Thanks.
Matthew Gray on 8/29/2012 at 8:21 PM
When will Arvest start to take digital deposits by picture of your check like other banks currently do? This would be a major benefit to your customers.
Arvest Blog Admin on 8/30/2012 at 1:18 PM
Matthew, that is something we are currently working on. The iPhone update that is mentioned above will set the stage to add that feature and other enhancements shortly after. Thanks for the question & for visiting the Arvest Blog. We'll keep you updated!
Connie Davis on 8/31/2012 at 6:07 PM
I know this/comment is off the subject; however, I just need to put it out there to you guys! What does the future hold for ArvestBank coming to Weatherford, Oklahoma or at least an ATM? Connie
Arvest Blog Admin on 9/4/2012 at 2:05 PM
Connie, while we're always looking for opportunities to expand into new communities, we have no immediate plans of expanding into Weatherford at this time. I have shared your comment with our OKC market so that they will keep it in mind. We really value your business and input. Thanks!
Dare Dina on 9/5/2012 at 3:18 PM
How do I access multiple unlinked accounts on this iphone App? My experience so far has shown that I cannot check the accounts I have on the same phone despite answering all my security questions.What shows up is Request not completed due to the following: This device is currently registered to another user. Am I required to have a phone per account?
Arvest Blog Admin on 9/5/2012 at 4:06 PM
Dare, we'd like to discuss this issue further. Expect an email from us shortly. Thanks!
Chris Feeny on 9/26/2012 at 2:49 AM
When will you add a check register function that is linked to yiur checking account to the iPhone app. Many other banks are already doing this and I am thinking seriously of switching my accounts over to them based on Arvests slow movement towards technology updates that better serve the customer.
Arvest Blog Admin on 9/26/2012 at 1:55 PM

Chris, the addition of a check register to our mobile banking app is on the road map for future updates. Also, in response to your other tweet, an update with free remote check deposit is coming very soon!

Connie Davis on 11/5/2012 at 12:25 AM
Is remote direct deposit available yet? If not, when do y'all plan to launch this on our mobile app?
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/5/2012 at 1:16 PM
Connie - We're glad you asked about this service, we have great news to share. Mobile Check Deposit is almost here for our customers! We expect this service to be available before Christmas to our checking account holders. Watch the blog, our main arvest.com website and Facebook for an announcement!
Janis Black on 11/19/2012 at 12:39 AM
I just inherited my son's iPhone 5. When I log into my Mobile Banking app I get "Request not completed due to the following: This device is currently registered to another user." Not sure what to do. Texting works ok so using for now but prefer mobile banking. Thanks! Jan
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/19/2012 at 3:47 PM
Janis - Congratulations on the new (used) iPhone! The device needs to be separated from your son's user ID. We can help you with this if you can call customer service at (866) 952-9523. Thank you!
Devin on 6/26/2013 at 2:55 AM
Also getting the message "Request not completed due to the following: This device is currently registered to another user." I just recently updated to the iOS 7 beta; maybe this is why? I only have one Arvest account and this phone has never been registered to another. Will I be unable to access my account until the application is updated to be functional with iOS 7?
Arvest Blog Admin on 6/26/2013 at 1:22 PM

Devin - Sorry to hear you're getting an error. The Arvest app is not yet compatible with IOS 7. We recommend using IOS 6 until the app is updated. If you have any additional questions, then feel free to call us at (866) 952-9523.

Chuck on 8/13/2013 at 2:02 PM
I'm suddenly getting the "device registered to another user" message also. No software updates, nor has this phone ever been registered to another account. I am having wireless network issues on this phone, -- would that have any impact on my mobile banking app?
Arvest Blog Admin on 8/13/2013 at 3:01 PM
Chuck - Thanks for reaching out to us. We'd like to get you on the phone with Customer Service to help troubleshoot the issue. Please email your phone number to interact@arvest.com so we can have someone call you, or you can call us at (866) 952-9523.
John on 8/20/2013 at 3:31 AM
This device is currently registered to another device!!! Please please please help me!!!
Diana on 8/20/2013 at 5:12 AM
When will Arvest Bank come to Weatherford, Oklahoma? I go college there and my parents have an Arvest nearby at home. I want it to be convenient to them to deposit money into my account. However, if I want to deposit, I have to drive about 50 minutes east to Yukon, Oklahoma (the nearest branch). We also need an ATM in Weatherford... foreign ATMs charge the fees that I find ridiculous. Arvest, please consider opening up a branch in Weatherford, Oklahoma so I can better manage my money with ease. For me and for my parents.
Arvest Blog Admin on 8/20/2013 at 1:11 PM
John - We'd like to help. Please call us at(866) 952-9523 or email your phone number and the best time to call you to interact@arvest.com. Thanks.
Arvest Blog Admin on 8/20/2013 at 1:37 PM

Diana - We appreciate your business. We're always looking for ways to improve service to our customers. Although we don't have immediate plans to open a branch/ATM in Weatherford, Okla., we wanted to let you know about another banking option -- mobile check deposit which allows you to use your mobile phone to take a picture of a check and deposit it. You can read more about how mobile check deposit works here.